Careprost Eye Drops 3 ml contains bimatoprost, an ocular medication used to treat raised/increased eye pressure. Glaucoma may occur as a result. Careprost Eye Drops 3 ml can be used alone or in conjunction with other medications. The optic nerve is injured in glaucoma. An unnatural increase in eye pressure occurs as a result of this injured nerve. Check this page to know more.
It can be taken by itself or in combination with other blood pressure medications known as beta-blockers. A clear, watery fluid feeds the inside of the eye. The liquid in the eye is frequently evacuated, and fresh liquid is created to replace it. If the liquid does not drain out quickly, pressure builds up inside the eye.
HOW TO MAKE USE OF CAREPROST 3ML
- Only use Careprost Eye Drops 3 ml on the outside of your eyes. To avoid infection, burst the seal before using it and wash your hands. Remove your contact lenses 15 minutes before using Careprost Eye Drops 3 ml, and then replace them 15 minutes later.
- By increasing the volume of liquid that is evacuated, CAREPROST lowers the pressure inside the eye.If untreated, high blood pressure can lead to glaucoma, which can permanently impair your vision. In humans, it lowers IOP by increasing aqueous humour outflow through the trabecular meshwork and uveoscleral channels. Ocular hypertension (glaucoma) and glaucoma are two conditions that affect the eyes (increased eye pressure) . You can use careprost 3ml.
COMPLICATIONS WHILE USING CAREPROST 3ML
Careprost Eye Drops 3 ml, like all drugs, might produce negative effects in some people. Itching, conjunctival hyperemia (eye inflammation), dry eyes, burning eyes, eye pain or irritation, eye tears, and headaches are common side effects found while using Careprost 3ml. The majority of these Careprost Eye Drops 3 ml side effects are temporary, do not require medical attention, and disappear over time. If the side effects don’t go away, see your doctor. Other adverse effects may occur after using Careprost Eye Drops 3 ml. If you experience any odd side effects while using CareprostEye Drops 3 ml, contact your doctor immediately.
MANAGEMENT OF SIDE EFFECTS
- If your eyes are irritated, cover them with a cold, damp washcloth or rinse them with preservative-free saline water. Rub your eyes as little as possible.
- If you’re sick (nausea) or have stomach discomfort, stick to simple meals and avoid rich or spicy foods.
- If you feel dizzy or drowsy, get up and move around, and take short naps to feel less sleepy. To avoid becoming fatigued, take a break from your computer and eat a good meal.
THINGS REMEMBER WHILE USING CAREPROST 3ML
- In pregnant women, CAREPROST should be used with caution. Before taking this medication, talk to your doctor.
- If users with severe kidney disease, CAREPROST should be taken with caution. Speak to your doctor for further information.
- For a brief period of time, CAREPROST can induce blurry vision. Do not drive or use any machinery while taking this medication.
- If you are allergic or hypersensitive to Careprost Eye Drops 3 ml, other antibiotics, or sulfa medicines, do not use it.
- Other prostaglandin ophthalmic drugs such as latanoprost, tafluprost, travoprost, and unoprostone may interact with this medication.